Campus Evacuation Guidelines
If a campus evacuation were necessary, Maroon Alert would provide instructions and other available information. To exit campus quickly, and safely, consider the following:
- Plan for an evacuation before an emergency occurs.
- Use caution. Emergency responders may be entering campus.
- Determine the fastest way off campus, while avoid dangerous or congested areas.
- Consider walking instead of driving.
- Be patient. You should expect delays during an emergency evacuation.
- Discuss a reunification location with family & friends.