Downloading & installing the Everbridge app for Maroon Alert.
- Search your app store for the Everbridge app. The app is published by Everbridge, Inc. and uses the following icon:
- When you install and open the app, click “Login”
- Tap “Enable Single Sign-On” and enter “msstate1878” as the Single Sign-On Phrase:
- Enter your MSU NetID & NetPassword to login:
Settings & Features in the Everbridge App for Maroon Alert
- From the app’s main page, tap the menu bars in the top, left corner.
- Tap “Settings”
Messages: Shows recent alerts or messages that have been sent.
Events: Events that may include special messages
Local: View a map with messages from other agencies.
Manage Accounts: Modify your app’s notification tone and volume.
Message Settings: Turn on or off the Automatic image preview (On by default).
Safety Settings: Set your app’s country code.
Location Settings: Setting is On by default.
Application Passcode: Add a 4-digit passcode to access the app.
- Tap the shield at the bottom, right to access the Check In and Emergency Call features.